Gum disease is the one and only major cause of teeth loss. There are three major types of gum disease; Periodontitis, Gingivitis and, Pyorrhea. Gingivitis is the swelling/ redness of the gums that are caused due to plaque formed on the gums and teeth. Periodontitis is the stage in which plaque goes under the gums and starts to harm the roots of the teeth. Pyorrhea, is the final stage. If gum disease is not treated on time, one can lose his/her teeth. Here in this article we are going to discuss some herbal remedies to regrow receding gums that are recommended by the best dentists of United State.
Herbal Remedies For Receding Gums Treatment At Home
- Vitamin E– helps in the healing of wounded gums. The Hygienist recommends 450 IU (International unit) of Vitamin E. Besides this when gums are swollen; rub a capsule over the swollen part it will get recovered with in a minute.
- Vitamin C: it can be taken for stopping bleeding of gums. It also stops the pyorrhea and gingivitis stages. A deficiency of this vitamin results in loose W.H.O recommended level for this vitamin is 30, 00 mg per day.
- Vitamin A: (also called Beta Carotene, Carrot is the best source for this vitamin). It keeps the gums healthy; its deficiency may results in the infection of gums due to oral bacteria. W.H.O recommended level for this vitamin is 10,000 IU/ day.
- Folic Acid/ Iron: Main source for it are the natural milk of animals. It stops the redness and bleeding of gums.
- Black Tea: is the most readily available home remedy in the U.S. It greatly reduces the chances of gum disease. It stops the amylase enzyme that break down the sugar inside mouth into a form that the oral bacteria needs. By stopping this enzyme, you can prevent from formation of harmful molecules that forms gum disease.
- Tea Tree Oil: it effects like an antiseptic agent that kills all the bacteria inside mouth. Once or twice use in a day can stop infection of gums.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is acidic that’s why it attacks those harmful bacteria which results in periodontal disease. Beside this it also remove plaque from teeth.
- Warm salty water: do gargles regularly with warm salty water for the removal of those bacteria that forms plaque. Salt is the cheapest and easily available substance. If washing with such water is done regularly it can also recover mouth healthy
- Golden seal Tea: its effect is like natural antibiotics. It is a best solution for infected gums. It destroys the plaque forming chemicals and bacteria. It can be taken as mouthwash.
- Nature’s Smile™ Gum Balm for receding gums treatment is made with worlds best herbs that are used to deal with dental problems for many years. This product is no harmful for gums and teeth. Nature’s Smile is the best herbal remedy for receding gums treatment at home.
These natural home remedies for receding gums treatment at home are very effective to eradicate gums and teeth problems. This way you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars spent on potentially harmful commercial products that contain health hazardous chemicals, toothache relief products or expensive visits of dental hygienist. One can use these remedies for no cost and with better efficiency.
More about Natures Smile receding gums paste, visit www.Regrowgums.com